Municipal Sketch Club
- Existence: 1924-
Also known as the Sketch Club or the Municipal Sketching Club. Organized under the auspices of the Minneapolis Park Board in 1924 under the direction of Leo Henkora. A reported 35 members were originally enrolled. Faculty, students, and alumni of the Minneapolis School of Art were among the members at various times during the Club's existence.